Cabins cabins are designed in order to provide effective and comfortable work of the personnel on the construction site. These are temporary buildings that together quickly and easily-to understand and serve as guard posts, living quarters, dining room or warehouse. For the manufacture of huts are made of various materials – wood, plastic, metal.
Features and benefits temporary mobile buildings
Cabins can be booked at affordable prices by clicking on the link http://artmetall.ua/mini_byt.html. Such constructions have a number of advantages – they are economical and versatile, can be used for various purposes, quickly and easily moved to another location (for example, on completion of construction and start new construction projects).
Building cabins can be erected in minimal time. This does not require the installation of foundations, prepared and cleared away a platform under construction ready section (module), connect the necessary utilities. For office and residential space will need electricity, water and gas. Accommodations huts are insulated panels of wood and other materials – this allows you to create the appropriate conditions for housing, even in extreme cold.
Mobile cabins have a number of advantages:
- Efficiency. These types of buildings is economical to manufacture, does not require large expenditures and can be used many times.
- Minimal construction time. The timing of the installation of the cabins will vary depending on the type of building, availability of necessary communications and finishes. If you have a ready modules for the production of mobile buildings may take 2-3 weeks.
- Versatility. One of the advantages of mobile constructions is the possibility of their use for a variety of purposes and, if necessary, conversion. For example, a utility shed can be insulated, equipped with shower, Parking to install and use this building as living quarters for workers and builders.
- The strength and durability. Most of the sections for such buildings are made of galvanized steel and shaped pipes, the result is a tough and durable construction, resistant to wind, moisture and temperature extremes. Even after repeated movement of the cabins retain their rigidity and stability. These types of structures not only provides for comfortable accommodation for seasonal workers, but also protect the belongings and property of the company and staff.
- Fire. For the manufacture and insulation of mobile designs use materials that are resistant to fire, which ensures the security of residence of workers.
The cost of manufacturing and installation of the cabins depend on the type of design, basic materials, square module, availability and list of communications, the need for insulation, etc.