I. INTRODUCTORY session
1. The concept of the aims and objectives of design, design in industrial production. Technical aesthetics and artistic construction. The role design engineer at modern manufacturing in the acceleration of scientific and technical progress.
2. The role of domestic scientists and engineers in the development of methods of technical creativity. The concept about the main stages of design of technical devices.
3. The role of innovators and inventors at industrial enterprises, in state farms, collective farms, research institutes.
II. THE DEVELOPMENT OF COMMON TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. The concept of organizing the systematization technique. Organizing concepts and extensive problem.
2. Methods of preparation of the technical specifications.
3. Development of technical specifications (selected method) on the example of constructing a self-propelled chassis for use in different conditions: the Rover, lunar Rover, etc.
Practical work. Work with technical literature (tables, reference books, specialized and popular scientific magazines). Preparation and execution of technical requirements and develop the device.
III. PRELIMINARY CALCULATIONS OF THE MAIN PARAMETERS OF THE TECHNICAL DEVICE
1. Quantitative evaluation of approximate speed, traction, center of gravity and center of pressure, possible resistance, losses, etc.
2. Comparative analysis of existing similar designs. Studying technical literature (books, magazines, charts, drawings).
3. Analysis of necessary constraints in the design.
Practical work. Performing technical calculations.
IV. THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ENERGY SECTION OF THE TECHNICAL DEVICE
1. Definition and selection of energy source (accumulator, battery, fuel, etc.).
2. The definition and selection of the energy Converter (the engine, etc.). Evaluation of required capacity.
Practical work. Work with reference books. Performing technical calculations.
V. DEVELOPMENT of the EXECUTIVE DEVICE
1. The analysis and selection of possible options of the actuators (thrusters).
2. The design of the actuator.
Practical work. The analysis of the tables, drawing the actuator.
VI. DEFINITION OF PRINCIPLE OF MANAGEMENT BY TECHNICAL DEVICE
1. The essential selection of the control circuit of the technical device. The definition of the principles of control of work of technical devices.
3. Identification of possible energy cost management and control.
Practical work. The analysis of the reference data. Tracing concepts. Performing calculations and preparing specifications.
VII. DEVELOPMENT OF THE KINEMATIC SCHEME OF THE TECHNICAL DEVICE
1. Definition of possible moving parts in this device and selection of the necessary mechanisms.
2. Determining the size of the transmission mechanisms.
Practical work. Analysis of reference materials, tables. Performing technical calculations, sketching kinematic diagrams.
VIII. DEVELOPMENT OF THE ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT OF THE TECHNICAL DEVICE
1. Definition of possible consumers refinement, the total required power of the power source.
2. Drafting electrical diagrams of technical devices.
Practical work. Drawing of schemes, preparation of specifications, execution of calculations.
IX. THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE EXTERNAL FORMS OF THE TECHNICAL DEVICES
1. The requirements of technical aesthetics and artistic design.
2. The concept of specifications and color design products.
3. Comparative analysis of the available finished products (operating models, technical toys, photos).
Practical work. Implementation of the sketches.
X. DEVELOPMENT of a BEARING PART of a TECHNICAL DEVICE
1. The concept of requirements of standardization.
2. The analysis and selection of possible variants of the base design.
Practical work. Analysis of the available solutions using tables. Execution of technical drawings and blueprints.
XI. ANALYSIS OF POSSIBLE OPTIONS FOR THE LAYOUT OF ALL COMPONENTS AND MECHANISMS OF A TECHNICAL DEVICE
1. The notion of possible tensions and tradeoffs in the design of technical devices.
2. Contradictions and trade-offs when choosing the layout of a technical device. The dominant role in the functioning of the product.
Practical work. Analysis of reference materials. Execution of technical drawings and sketches.
XII. DETERMINATION OF ATTACHMENT METHODS OF INDIVIDUAL UNITS AND MECHANISMS OF A TECHNICAL DEVICE
1. The analysis of possible methods of attachment of parts, assemblies and mechanisms (moving and stationary).
2. Development of methods of fastening parts, units and mechanisms of the technical device.
Practical work. Execution of technical drawings, sketches. Manufacture of parts in the material. Assembly of units and mechanisms.
XIII. PREPARATION OF TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE MANUFACTURE OF THE DEVICE
1. Execution drawings, charts, dependencies diagrams (electrical and kinematic), technical descriptions, explanatory notes, recommendations, etc. the Concept of support tools.
2. Acquaintance with samples of the technical documentation are made in the production, in KB.
3. Preparation of technical documentation for the product in an easy to use view (folder, album, and GD).
XIV. SUMMING UP. EXHIBITION OF FINISHED WORKS AND PROTECTION PROJECTS.
Artobolevsky I. I., Mechanisms in modern technology. (Handbook for engineers, designers and inventors.) M., “Nauka”, 1970.
Arkhangelsky A. I., Scientific organization of labor in scientific research Institute and KB. M., “Economics”, 1972.
Altshuller G. S. Algorithm of invention. Moscow, “Moscow worker”, 1969.
Dixon J. Designing systems: invention, analysis, and decision-making. M., “Mir”, 1969.
Kitaev, I. R., Design of simple agricultural machines and tools for research activity in the school, Kaluga, 1971.
Matejko, A., the Conditions of creative labor, Moscow, “Mir”, 1970.
“Young inventors”. Collection. M., “Young guard”, 1968.
K. Mosolov, 60 task for a young designer and inventor. M.. 1957.
Mukhachev V., born of the invention. Moscow, “Moscow worker”, 1964.
Ostrovtsev A. N. Bases of design of cars. M., “Engineering”, 1968.
Regirer E. I., the Development of the abilities of the researcher. M., “Nauka”, 1969.
“Technical creativity of pupils”, M.. “Education”, 1969.
Tulchinsky, M. E., Qualitative problems in physics. M., Prosveschenie, 1972.
Heisen F., fundamentals of General construction methods. L., “Engineering”, 1969.
Hill., the Science and art of design. M., Mir, 1973.
Khodakov Yu. V., How scientific discoveries are born. M., “Nauka”, 1964.
Magazines: “Modeller-designer”, “Junior technician”, “Inventor and rationalizer”; Bulletin “Technical aesthetics”.