1. Here in this form lifted from the bottom of the lake on the Kola Peninsula sank after forced landing on the ice, the English fighter “hurricane”. Now it is dismantled for restoration.
2. This biplane U-2 (Po-2) fully rebuilt. He still does not fly, but the engine is already running. The plane was shown in 2005 in Zhukovsky.
3. Sewing the fabric to the set of wings—a complex and laborious manual work.
4. Head of Aviation restoration group Oleg Leiko shows the restored cockpit of a fighter “Messerschmitt”.
5. Replica of the MiG-3 with the U.S. motor Allison V-1710 at MAKS-2005.