In the middle of 1950-ies to meet a car on the streets of Moscow was not easy. Still, it came across lendlizovskie “Studebaker” and Jimsy, reparation “Opel” and “Jorge” as well as produced in the Eastern zone of Germany copies of the pre-war BMW. And only ubiquitous boys knew that the capital of the USSR had a good look at the different cars you can only have foreign embassies, consulates and missions. The most important exhibition of foreign cars was, of course, the American Embassy, located on Tchaikovsky street (now the street is called Novinsky Boulevard), on the Garden ring. Here, along the long building always stood a row of magnificent cars, however, the Soviet adult pedestrians passing in front of a makeshift exhibition, in order to avoid accusations of cosmopolitanism were not slow of step, and only occasionally “throwing school” at the most attractive brand. Well, the Soviet boys there was nothing to fear, especially that immortal work “imperialism, the highest stage of capitalism,” they have not yet passed. They immediately isolate from saturated with foreign cars series autonovelties and tightly clustered around their Windows, folding palms houses to see the details of the device the cabin once “Plymouth”, “Dodge” or “Cadillac”.